Big Red Block Party
Memphis Fire Services and the Fire Museum of Memphis is hosting the 2021 Big Red Block Party on Saturday, October 9, 2021.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to this event, please do so below.
If you would like to donate something for the silent auction please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to Fire Museum
Thanks for your interest in supporting The Fire Museum of Memphis, please enter the amount of your contribution below. If your donation is in Honor/Memory/Name of someone, please enter their name below and include an address where The Fire Museum should send notice of your generous gift. Acknowledgment of your gift will also be mailed to your address, which is required below.
We need to raise: $20,200 in 2020. Funds raised will be used to ensure the museum's buildings are in top shape to fulfill their mission.
- $50.00 (You will receive a Fire Museum Lapel Pin)
- $100.00 (You will receive a Fire Museum Lapel Pin and four free passes to the museum)
- Other Amount $___________
Red Door Donation
Red Door Campaign
Benefits of Your Contribution
Memphis Firefighters gave life to the Fire Museum and have given nearly one million dollars to build the museum and its programs. Your Red Door donation will help us continue the museum’s efforts to positively impact the fire fatality rate in our city. The average number of fire fatalities has dropped in Memphis from 25 to 10 per year since the museum opened. That is 15 fewer deaths per year. As well, the rich history, of which you helped make, is being preserved. For the first time since the museum opened, we have a Historian on staff. Names of all Red Door members are recorded in the Red Door Exhibit in the Museum.
The museum needs your annual contribution to maintain the Memorial Wall, the exhibits, and other programs such as free educational tours for Shelby County Schools and preservation of timeline records for all Memphis Firefighters who have served our department. Although the Memphis Fire Department provides in-kind support such as the Fire Prevention Educators that are assigned to the museum’s fire safety program, the museum does not receive any on-going operating funds from the Fire Department, the City or Shelby County.
For your tax deductible $5 per pay period or $120 yearly contribution to the museum you will receive:
• T-Shirt- 1 for $5 per pay period donation (or $50 one time gift for T-shirt only).
• 2 for $10 per pay period donation.
• Family Membership – free, unlimited admission for your immediate family to the museum for the term of your deduction.
• Special invitation for you and your family to special events such as our annual “Breakfast with Santa,” and grand openings of new exhibits, etc.
• 25% discount on “Hottest Children’s Birthday Party in Town” fee
• 25% discount on after-hours Party or Banquet Roomrental.
• 10% discount on purchases at Gift Shop.
• Permanent Recognition at museum.
• Acknowledgement on museum’s website (www.firemuseum.com).
• Donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
118 Adams Avenue (Memphis Firefighters, Honorarium) in Downtown Memphis