Here are some frequently asked questions about our event:
- Each person must have a have a ticket in order to enter Breakfast with Santa at the Fire Museum of Memphis.
- Our breakfast may contain the following ingredients: wheat, soy, milk, nut products, eggs, pork, citrus or apples which are common allergens. Please take this into consideration when purchasing your tickets. As breakfast is pre-made there will be no accommodations for any special diets.
- To get tickets on our website select Buy Tickets in the upper right-hand corner of our homepage. You can pick which breakfast time you want to attend 8 a.m., 9 a.m., or 10 a.m. and the exact number of tickets needed.
- There will be only one portrait with Santa per family.
- Each child will receive one free goodie bag.
- Parents have the option to allow their child to have their face painted or have a balloon animal made for free. The museum does not assume any responsibility for these additional activities.
- Please be advised that we will have fire safety Dalmatians present. These dogs are accustomed to being around children but if you aggravate them in any way, you will be asked to leave the event.
- Santa will only make one grand entrance to the event at 7:50 a.m. If you want to experience this part of the event, we suggest purchasing tickets for our 8 a.m. breakfast.